Summit Parent Organization
The Mission Statement for the Summit Parent Organization is to encourage, support and protect Summit Academy’s vision of academic excellence, rigorous academics and multiple intelligences by further enhancing the quality of education for Summit Students through:
- School Spirit
- Promoting Cooperation and Positive Relationships
- Supporting and Sustaining Parent Volunteer Committees
- Organization, Independence and Problem-Solving
- Programs, Supplies and Activities that Summit Academy wouldn’t otherwise participate in without taking time, energy, or financial resources from the school’s core academics
- Healthy communication between families, administration and faculty
Our continued commitment to expand and enhance this vision will ensure the immediate and long term success of our organization.
SPO meetings are held monthly in the library. The day are time are confirmed in advance in the Weekly Bison Update email. All Summit Families and Staff are welcome.
To contact the Bluffdale SPO Officers, you may send an email to email@example.com